[Self-Test] Is My Child Autistic? Signs of Autism Spectrum Disorder
If your child is acquiring social and communication skills slower than his or her peers, take this self-test for autism spectrum disorder (ASD) and then share the results with a mental health professional for evaluation.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
Autism Spectrum Disorder in Children: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Full ADHD Symptoms Test for Children
2. Take This Test General Anxiety Disorder for Children
3. Take This Test Sensory Processing Disorder for Children
4. Learn Why Some Children on the Autism Spectrum Are Misdiagnosed with ADHD
5. Purchase “9 Conditions Often Diagnosed with ADHD”
6. Find: Specialists or Clinics Near You
Get ADDitude’s free 42-page guide to the autism-ADHD link in children.
Get the eBook!