Member of the ADDitude Medical Advisory Panel
- Nationally recognized pediatrician with expertise in parenting and child development
- Professor of pediatrics at the Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell
- Chief of the Division of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics at the Steven & Alexandra Cohen Children's Medical Center of New York
- Author of the trusted book, Baby Facts: The Truth about Your Child's Health from Newborn Through Preschool
- For more information, visit: andrewadesman.com
The ADDitude Medical Advisory Panel & Editorial Standards
The ADDitude Medical Advisory Panel comprises board-certified physicians and psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, professors, scientific researchers, therapists, and other experts in ADHD and its comorbid conditions. Its members work with ADDitude editors to ensure the factual accuracy, medical integrity, and clarity of ADDitude articles, symptom tests, and webinars. Learn more here.