A Female ADHD Test: Common Symptoms in Girls
ADHD often looks different in girls. It is sometimes easy to mistake for hormones, anxiety, or a learning disability. And for this reason, too many girls grow up feeling misunderstood. This ADD self-test was designed for girls or teens themselves to take and may help clarify symptoms.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
ADHD in Girls: Next Steps
1. Take This Test Inattentive ADHD Symptom Test for Children
2. Take This Test Full ADHD Symptoms Test for Children
3. Take This Test Oppositional Defiant Disorder in Children
4. Take This Test General Anxiety Disorder for Children
5. Learn Why ADHD in Girls is Often Overlooked
6. Research ADHD in Girls
7. Sign Up to Receive ADDitude’s Free “For Women with ADHD” Newsletter