[Self-Test] Could My Child Have ADHD?
Does my child have ADHD? Only a licensed clinician can diagnose attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, but if you suspect that your child has symptoms of ADHD, take this self-test and share the results with your child’s doctor when requesting a thorough evaluation.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
ADHD in Children: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Inattentive ADHD Symptoms in Children
2. Take This Test: Hyperactive and Impulsive ADHD Symptoms in Children
3. Take This Test: Oppositional Defiant Disorder in Children
4. Take This Test: Sensory Processing Disorder in Children
5. Find an ADHD specialist nearby in our ADDitude Directory
6. Download The Parents’ Guide to ADHD Medications
7. Consult Our ADHD Treatment Guide for Children
Updated on November 26, 2019