[Self-Test] Could My Child Have ADHD?
Does my child have ADHD? Only a licensed clinician can diagnose attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, but if you suspect that your child has symptoms of ADHD, take this self-test and share the results with your child’s doctor when requesting a thorough evaluation.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
ADHD in Children: Next Steps
1. Take This Test: Inattentive ADHD Symptoms in Children
2. Take This Test: Hyperactive and Impulsive ADHD Symptoms in Children
3. Take This Test: Oppositional Defiant Disorder in Children
4. Take This Test: Sensory Processing Disorder in Children
5. Find an ADHD specialist nearby in our ADDitude Directory
6. Consult Our ADHD Treatment Guide for Children
Updated on February 5, 2021