[Self-Test] Do I Have ADHD? ADD Symptoms in Adults
Do I have ADHD? Take this free adult ADD test to gauge whether the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder might explain your habitual disorganization, lack of productivity, poor memory, bad time management, and struggles with money and with work. Share the results with a mental health care professional for evaluation.
If you are using a mobile device, you may need to scroll up to see your results for this ADHD symptom test.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this ADHD symptom test in a new window.
What To Do Next:
1. Take This Test: The ADHD Test for Women
2. Take This Test: Autism Symptoms in Adults
3. Take This Test: Checklist of Inattentive ADHD Symptoms in Adults
4. Take This Test: Executive Function Disorder in Adults
5. Understand How to Follow Your ADHD Test with an Accurate Diagnosis
6. Download 6 Steps to a Thorough ADHD Evaluation
7. Research Your ADHD Treatment Options
8. Listen to “ADHD in Adults vs. Children” — a Free Webinar with Dr. William Dodson
9. Consult Our Post-Diagnosis Guide for Adults
10. Find ADHD Specialists Near You
Updated on October 15, 2019