[Self-Test] Do I Have ADHD? ADD Symptoms in Adults
Do I have ADHD? Take this free adult ADD test to gauge whether the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder might explain your habitual disorganization, lack of productivity, poor memory, bad time management, and struggles with money and with work. Share the results with a mental health care professional for evaluation.
Medically reviewed and adapted from the ASRS Screener developed by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Workgroup on Adult ADHD
Do I Have ADHD? What Are Common ADD Symptoms In Adults?
Could your impulsivity and distractibility be a sign of adult ADHD? Is ADD behind your feelings of inadequacy or poor working memory? Could you better focus with appropriate ADHD treatment? Take this self-test to learn more about the symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD or ADD) in adults, and then take what you learn to a mental health care professional for evaluation.
This questionnaire is designed to determine whether you demonstrate symptoms similar to those of adults with ADHD and is intended for adults ages 18 and older. If you answer yes to a significant number of these questions, consult a mental health practitioner. An accurate diagnosis can only be made through clinical evaluation by a trained mental health professional.
If you are using a mobile device, you may need to scroll up to see your results for this ADHD symptom test.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this ADHD symptom test in a new window.
What To Do Next:
1. Take This Test: Checklist of ADHD Symptoms in Adults
2. Take This Test: The ADHD Test for Women
3. Take This Test: Executive Function Disorder in Adults
4. Understand How to Follow Your ADHD Test with an Accurate Diagnosis
5. Download 6 Steps to a Thorough ADHD Evaluation
6. Research Your ADHD Treatment Options
7. Listen to “ADHD in Adults vs. Children” — a Free Webinar with Dr. William Dodson
8. Consult Our Post-Diagnosis Guide for Adults
Updated on June 12, 2019