“The Resilient ADHDer: How to Manage Stress and Bounce Back from Setbacks” [podcast episode #46]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 46, learn how to shift to a more positive mindset, build self-confidence, improve time management and organization.
Listen to “The Resilient ADHDer: How to Manage Stress and Bounce Back from Setbacks” with Jodi Sleeper-Triplett, MCC, SCAC, BCC
Click here to view the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this audio webinar of “The Resilient ADHDer: How to Manage Stress and Bounce Back from Setbacks,” Jodi Sleeper-Triplett, MCC, SCAC, BCC, discusses:
- How to shift to a positive mindset
- How to build confidence
- Simple tips for improving time management and organizational skills
- Free Download: 25 Things to Love About ADHD
- Read: “You Are Not the Sum of Your ADHD Challenges”
- Read: ““Perfect Is a Myth” — and Other Self-Esteem Boosters”
- Free download: Finish Your To-Do List TODAY
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on December 12, 2013
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series. The audio has been captured from live conversations (sometimes over a telephone), not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: additude.com/webinars/