“Your ADHD-Tested Weight-Loss Guide” [podcast episode #90]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 90, Dr. Roberto Olivardia shares his best strategies for getting in shape.
Listen to “Your ADHD-Tested Weight-Loss Guide” with Roberto Olivardia, Ph.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
Is your ADHD making it difficult for you to lose weight or stay healthy? In this expert podcast, Dr. Roberto Olivardia shares ADHD-friendly strategies for getting in shape.
- Free Download: What to Eat (and Avoid) for Improved ADHD Symptoms
- Webinar: How Sleep, Diet & Exercise Impact ADHD
- Article: Food Therapy: The Right Diet for ADHD Symptoms
- eBook: The Diet & Nutrition Guide for Adults with ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on January 21, 2015
- “This podcast will help me a lot to get to the weight that I want to be in better health.”
- “Dr. Roberto Olivardia is one of the best speakers on the subject.”
- “Loved hearing how ADHD is connected to food bingeing and eating poorly. It’s not just me but ADHD!”
- “Very informative and I really enjoyed the way the material was presented.”
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/