“Social Success Strategies: Helping Your ADHD Child Make Good Friends” [podcast episode #42]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 42, learn why social thinking is important, how to improve social skills and awareness, and which techniques are ADHD-friendly.
Listen to “Social Success Strategies: Helping Your ADHD Child Make Good Friends” with Michelle Garcia Winner, MA CCC
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this audio webinar of “ADD-Friendly Ways to Help Your Child Make & Keep Friends at School” Michelle Winner, MA, CCC, discusses:
- Social thinking and why it’s important
- How to improve social skills, awareness, and problem-solving
- ADHD-friendly techniques for paying attention
- Free Guide: Help Your Child Make Friends
- Will My Child Ever Have a Best Friend?
- How to Make Friends: A Guide for Kids with ADHD (and Their Parents, Too)
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on January 31, 2014.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/
Updated on June 17, 2021