“Addressing ADHD Behaviors in the Classroom” [podcast episode #123]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 123, Chris Dendy M.S. explains why school rules can be challenging for children with ADHD and offers solutions for parents and teachers.
Listen to “Addressing ADHD Behaviors in the Classroom” with Chris Dendy, M.S.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this audio webinar and slide presentation of “Addressing ADHD Behaviors in the Classroom,” Chris Zeigler Dendy, M.S., discusses:
- How brain maturity issues are linked to ADHD behaviors in the classroom
- Effective intervention strategies for addressing challenging ADHD behaviors
- Teaching ADHD students to turn in completed homework on time
- Free Download: How Teachers Can Manage Common ADHD Behaviors
- Fun (and Functional) Fidgets for Kids with ADHD
- Slideshow: Raise Your Hand! Lower Your Voice!
- How ADD (Inattentive Type ADHD) Looks A Lot Like Learning Disabilities
This ADHD Experts webinar was first broadcast live on September 30, 2015.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/