Listen to “Alternative Therapies: Non-Medical Interventions to Manage ADHD Symptoms” with Sandy Newmark, M.D.
Tune in to learn the the importance of diet and nutrition and recommendations for non-medical treatments for ADHD with Sandy Newmark, M.D.
Reviewed on March 2, 2018
Listen to“Alternative Therapies: Non-Medical Interventions to Manage ADHD Symptoms” with Sandy Newmark, M.D.
Click the play button below to listen. Mobile users can touch this link to open the Podcasts app or touch this link to open the Stitcher app.
Follow ADDitude’s ADHD Experts podcast on Apple Podcasts | Stitcher
In this hour-long podcast, learn the benefits of an Integral Treatment Program, the importance of nutrition, recommendations for non-medical treatments, and more with Sandy Newmark, M.D.
In this episode:
- Learn what an Integral Treatment Program is and why it can help manage ADHD symptoms
- Understand the importance of food and nutrition
- Hear about vitamins and supplements to try, including Omega-3s
- Learn other alternative treatments, like Cogmed
- Free Download: What to Eat (and Avoid) for Improved ADHD Symptoms
- Webinar: How Sleep, Food Choices & Exercise Impact ADHD
- Article: Food Therapy: The Right Foods for ADHD Symptoms
- eBook: The Nutrition Guide for Adults with ADHD
How Do I Listen?
If you don’t see the podcast player at the top of the page, or subscribe to ADDitude’s ADHD Experts podcast somewhere else, follow these instructions:
From your phone or tablet:
You can subscribe to ADDitude’s ADHD Experts podcast in any podcast player. If you’re reading this on an Apple mobile device, touch this link to open the Podcasts app. If you’re reading this on an Android mobile device, touch this link to open the Stitcher app.
From a desktop or laptop:
Click the “play” button at the top of the page to start the episode. Keep that window or tab open on your browser while you listen, or the podcast episode will stop playing.
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/