“Alternative Therapies: Non-Medical Interventions to Manage ADHD Symptoms” [podcast episode #5]
In ADDitude’s ADHD Experts Podcast episode 5, learn the the importance of diet and nutrition and recommendations for non-medical treatments for ADHD with Sandy Newmark, M.D.
Listen to “Alternative Therapies: Non-Medical Interventions to Manage ADHD Symptoms” with Sandy Newmark, M.D.
Click here to access the original webinar broadcast and accompanying slides.
In this hour-long podcast, learn the benefits of an Integral Treatment Program, the importance of nutrition, recommendations for non-medical treatments, and more with Sandy Newmark, M.D.
In this episode:
- Learn what an Integral Treatment Program is and why it can help manage ADHD symptoms
- Understand the importance of food and nutrition
- Hear about vitamins and supplements to try, including Omega-3s
- Learn other alternative treatments, like Cogmed
- Free Download: What to Eat (and Avoid) for Improved ADHD Symptoms
- Webinar: How Sleep, Food Choices & Exercise Impact ADHD
- Article: Food Therapy: The Right Foods for ADHD Symptoms
- eBook: The Nutrition Guide for Adults with ADHD
This ADHD Experts webinar was broadcast live on January 28, 2013
Note on audio quality: This podcast is a recording of a webinar series, and the audio has been captured from telephone conversations, not recorded in a studio. Register to participate in the live webinars at: www.additude.com/webinars/