[Self-Test] Do I Have ADD?
Symptoms of ADD in adults can show up as lack of motivation, procrastination, and difficulty sustaining attention. Inattentive ADHD can cause problems with relationships, finances, and work. And it is absolutely worth diagnosing — and treating — at any age. Start with this free online ADD symptom test.
Can’t see the self-test questions above? Click here to open this test in a new window.
ADD in Adults: Next Steps
1. Take this Test: Full ADHD Symptom Test for Adults
2. Take This Test: ADHD Symptoms in Women and Girls
3. Take This Test: Do You Have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria?
4. Take This Test: Do You Have Emotional Hyperarousal?
5. Take This Test: Do You Have Adult Autism?
6. Read Learn About Inattentive ADHD in Everyday Life
7. Download Your Free, In-Depth Guide to Inattentive ADHD
Updated on November 27, 2019