How to Get a 504 Plan or IEP in 12 Steps

You don't have to be an educational consultant to request and secure academic accommodations for your child with ADHD or LD. Parents, follow these 12 steps down the road to a productive 504 Plan or IEP.

Further Information

Additional Resources

View all 12 steps to smarter school accommodations.

For more information, and resources on building and refining your IEP or 504 plan, click here.
  • 14 / 14