How Well Do You Know Special-Ed Law?

Schools don’t always follow the law when providing accommodations for children protected under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act and Section 504 of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Do you know which special-education services children with ADHD and LD are entitled to? Test your knowledge here.

Question 5 of 10
Current Score:
Your Score

Schools may require parents to sign a waiver of liability before agreeing to administer medication at school.

You must complete the question in order to continue
  • True
  • False
A : True
A : False
False. Schools may require a doctor’s order confirming a prescription and the need to provide meds at school, but they cannot make the provision of administering medication conditional on the parents’ signing a waiver of liability.