Meet other families with ADD/ADHD in ADDitude's new online community, ADDConnect. Members can join online support groups and participate in ADDitude's Back-to-School Web Chat on Tuesday, August 23rd, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST.
by Mary Kearl
Help your child get off to a good start this school year! Join ADDitude's legal advisor, Robert Tudisco, a lawyer who specializes in ADD/ADHD, and ADDitude's ADHD Expert Blogger Linda Karanzalis, an ADD/ADHD coach and learning specialist, as they host ADDitude‘s “Back-to-School Web Chat” on Tuesday, August 23, 2011, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. EST (12 p.m. to 2 p.m. CST and 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. PST). The Web chat is free and open to all ADDConnect members.
To participate, you'll need to:
1. R.S.V.P. Leave a comment on this post letting us know you’ll be there. If you can’t make it, be sure you’ve subscribed to our e-newsletter so you can be notified of future Web chats -- coming soon!
2. Join ADDConnect. Signing up is free and easy (have a username, a valid e-mail address, and a password handy). If you’re already a member, skip this step and continue on to item number three.
3. Join the ADHD at School group (where the Web chat will take place). If you’re already a member, skip this step and continue on to item number four.
4. Post a comment to this blog asking questions you'd like to have the education experts answer.
5. Sign in to ADDConnect any time during 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. EST on Tuesday, August 23, 2011. On the day of the event, there will be a support-group thread called “Back-to-School Web Chat” -- click on it and start posting your questions, experiences, and helpful replies to others’ questions. From time to time, you may need to refresh your Internet browser to see the latest discussion activity.
Hope to “see” you there!