Greetings from the editors of ADDitude magazine!
Whether your child was just diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, and you don't know where to turn for help, or if your son or daughter has been seeking treatment for a while, but is dreading going back to school, the fall issue of ADDitude is packed with information and tools to help your child prep for academic success.
· How to have a successful IEP meeting
· Your family’s educational rights
· Grade-by-grade accommodations that work for ADHD students
· Teaching and study strategies your child can use at school and at home
· Generic or brand-name drugs? What you need to know about making the switch
· Book excerpt! How to change your brain with exercise
· The four habits of highly successful ADDers
· New ADD titles that you won’t want to miss
· Expert Q&As on improving relationships, using ADHD medications
· Is it Asperger’s or ADHD? How to reach the correct diagnosis
· Easy ways to raise confident, feel-good kids
Not already an ADDitude magazine subscriber? Subscribe today (through September 27, 2010) to get our fall issue, which contains our annual Success at School special section filled with tips for easing the first days of transition into a new school year, and for ensuring success all year long.
If you subscribe now, you’ll start with our fall issue, and take advantage of our best offer yet, a free issue of ADDitude plus a bonus instant gift, ADHD: The Basics, available immediately as a download.
Here’s to a safe and fruitful summer!
-The editors of ADDitude