ADDitude Content Usage Guidelines
We're thrilled that you think our content is helpful enough to share or use in your content! For those of you who asked, here are the ground rules for sharing and republishing content from ADDitude magazine or ADDitudemag.com on the web.
What ADDitude Content Can You Use? And How?
- Feel free to share links to any of our articles, blog posts, webinars, downloads, or expert q and a's by email and social media. We'll love you for it!
- Feel free to reference or quote up to 150 words of any of our text content in your own blog articles, presentations, documents, etc. as long as you honor the content attribution policy below.
- Unfortunately, we can't let you republish in full any of our text-based article content (blogs, articles, q and a's) on the web. Why? Duplicate content is bad for SEO, and Google will penalize us for it.
- You cannot make money off of our content. We allow you to use it for free, so you need to keep it free by passing it along.
- You cannot claim our content as your original ideas (i.e. using our content and publishing it on a channel as your own). We love that you want to share it, but please just share the original link instead. Thank you!
Content Attribution Policy
- Attribute ADDitude magazine or ADDitudemag.com as the source.
- Link to the original ADDitude article, blog, or other content on ADDitudemag.com. For references to ADDitude free downloads or podcast/webinar audo offered behind a sign up page, please link to the landing page with the form for that offer.
Thanks for the content love. We appreciate it!
For permission to reprint ADDitude articles in a print medium, please email Marie Kiernan: email@example.com.