Home > >

Accommodations For ADHD Students: A Parent's Guide

Federal law requires public schools to provide educational accommodations for ADHD students and those with learning disabilities. Here’s what parents should do to establish and maintain and IEP or 504 Plan.

Expert tips for ensuring your ADHD child gets the educational assessment, classroom accommodations and school support she needs. ADDitude Magazine

This article has moved. Click Advocate for your Child: Getting ADHD Accommodations to continue reading. Thank you.

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 New Hope Media LLC. All rights reserved. Your use of this site is governed by our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
ADDitude does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The material on this web site is provided for educational purposes only. See additional information.
New Hope Media, 108 West 39th Street, Suite 805, New York, NY 10018