Inattentive ADHD in a Nutshell
- Often fails to give close attention to details, or makes careless mistakes in school or at work
- Often has difficulty sustaining attention in tasks or play activities
- Often does not seem to listen when spoken to directly
- Often does not follow through on instructions and fails to finish school work or chores
- Often has difficulty organizing tasks and activities
- Often avoids, dislikes, or is reluctant to engage in tasks that require sustained mental effort (homework or filing paperwork)
- Often loses things necessary for tasks or activities
- Often easily distracted by extraneous stimuli
- Often forgetful in daily activities
More About Conditions Related to ADD/ADHD
Is It Anxiety or ADD/ADHD?
Is It Asperger's Syndrome or ADD/ADHD?
Is It Auditory Processing Disorder (APD) or ADD/ADHD?
Is It Autism or ADD/ADHD?
Is It Bipolar Disorder or ADD/ADHD?
Is It Depression or ADD/ADHD?
Is It Executive Function Disorder (EFD) or ADD/ADHD?
Is It OCD or ADD/ADHD?
Is It Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) or ADD/ADHD?
Is It Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) or ADD/ADHD?