Math Test Tips
Tips for conquering your next math exam.
- Glance over the entire test before you begin. If you don't have extended time, this will provide a rough estimate of how quickly you'll need to proceed.
- Answer questions out of order. Begin with the questions you absolutely know how to do. Tackling the easy questions first will build your confidence. Check the problems off as you go along, so you don't miss any.
- If you get stuck on a problem, move on to the next. You can always go back later.
- If a problem has more than one part and you can't do the first part, proceed with the second. Often, partial credit is awarded for what you do.
- Read questions carefully, and make sure that you don't omit any parts to the problem. You don't want to miss the opportunity to receive full credit.
- Verify that the final answer makes sense. You may catch a lost decimal point.
- Take extra time to check your basic calculations.
- Before the test, avoid hanging out with classmates who tend to make you worry or cause your stress levels to rise.
ADHD Expert Tips,
Homework and Test Help
What do you think of this article? Share your comments on www.ADDConnect.com, ADDitude's community site.
Check out the new ADHD Medication User Reviews and the ADHD
Adults Support Group.
Your fellow ADDers want to hear from you!