Welcome to ADDitude, the leading destination for families and adults living with ADHD and learning disabilities.
Founded in 1998 by Ellen Kingsley, an award-winning journalist with a unique ability to convey credible information with empathy and inspiration, ADDitude magazine has provided clear, accurate, user-friendly information and advice from the leading experts and practitioners in mental health and learning for almost 10 years.
What will you find on ADDitude's site? There's so much:
- Practical information about raising children, including behavior and discipline strategies, help making and keeping friends, and organizing for success.
- Hundred of answers from ADDitude’s expert panel to difficult questions asked by real people living with ADHD or learning disabilities.
- Inspiring first-person life stories from people who share the emotions of their diagnosis and the strategies they followed after it to succeed.
- A community of individuals sharing tips and experiences with one another in ADDConnect.
- Education and learning resources to help students (and the teachers who work with them) with ADHD or learning differences succeed at school.
- The best organization tips anywhere to help you manage time and space management and get things done — at home, in the office.
|Susan Caughman||Wayne Kalyn|