School Services for ADHD Children

As a parent of a child with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADD/ADHD), how do you make sure your child's school meets your student's learning needs?

E-mail/phone IEP staff a lot
Talk with classroom teachers
Get a lawyer
Hire a special-ed expert
Get angry and shout

TAGS: ADHD Accommodations, 504s, IEPs, Homework and Test Help

Share your comments, find solutions and support on ADDConnect!
Discuss classroom accommodations, IEPs and 504 Plans, behavior solutions, homework fixes and more on ADDConnect.

Copyright © 1998 - 2016 New Hope Media LLC. All rights reserved. Your use of this site is governed by our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.
ADDitude does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The material on this web site is provided for educational purposes only. See additional information.
New Hope Media, 108 West 39th Street, Suite 805, New York, NY 10018