Whether or not you opt to disclose your ADHD or LD status, use the following questions to determine whether a school is a good match for you:
- How many students attending this college currently receive academic services?
- What are the majors of students with learning disabilities or ADD?
- What types of accommodations are provided to students with learning disabilities or ADD?
- Will this college require documentation of learning disabilities?
- Is the confidentiality of each applicant's records guaranteed?
- Does this college hire specially trained staff who understand the academic needs of students with ADHD or learning disabilities?
- What is the total tuition fee? Does this college charge additional fees for learning disabilities-related accommodative services?