- String cheese, crackers, and sliced apple
- Creamy or cheesy soups with croutons or breadsticks
- Canned fruit in syrup with pudding
- Plain cereals moistened with flavored milks or milk substitutes
- Celery sticks stuffed with cream cheese or peanut butter
- Small banana, split lengthwise, spread with peanut butter
- Flavored cream cheese on crackers with dried fruit on the side
- Ready-made guacamole, salsa, chips, and cheese cubes (add chopped fresh tomatoes & peppers to bottled salsa for extra vitamins and fiber)
8 Kid-Friendly Snacks
Ideas for easy, high-calorie snacks for kids.
TAGS: ADHD-Friendly Meals
What do you think of this article? Share your comments on www.ADDConnect.com, ADDitude's community site. Check out the new ADHD Medication User Reviews and the ADHD Adults Support Group. Your fellow ADDers want to hear from you!