ADHD Webinar: Ensuring Academic Success with Chris Dendy, M.S.
Chris Dendy, M.S., answers all of your questions about how to succeed at school with ADHD and executive function deficits.
Chris Dendy, M.S., is a former educator, school psychologist, and mental health professional with 40 years of experience. Chris was inducted into CHADD's Hall of Fame for her outstanding contributions to the field in 2006. Dendy is the author of Teenagers with ADD & ADHD and Teaching Teens with ADD, ADHD, & Executive Function Deficits. Dendy, along with her son, Alex, created a popular DVD titled Real Life ADHD! A DVD Survival Guide for Children and Teens.
In her Ensuring Success: How to Overcome ADHD and Executive Function Deficits at School (Ages 9-16) Webinar, Chris Dendy, M.S., addresses your questions about...
- Why ADHD kids struggle academically
- Strategies for working with teachers to help your child excel in school
- How to make sure your child's medication levels are optimal for learning
- Understanding the impact of executive function deficits on academic performance
- Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Chris Dendy's Webinar and bonus Webinar resources!
Listen to the free recording of Chris Dendy's Ensuring Academic Success Webinar and download the free Webinar slides, along with bonus webinar resources.
Plus receive our Free newsletter about ADHD at school