ADHD Webinar: Friends Forever — Strategies for Lasting Friendships for ADHD Children with Dr. Frankel
Fred Frankel, Ph.D., answers all of your questions about how to help your ADHD child find friendship.
Does your ADHD child have trouble making and keeping friends? Social skills expert Fred Frankel, Ph.D., give practical tips for hosting a successful play date, developing closer friendships, and more.
Play the webinar and slide presentation of Friends Forever, plus get more information from ADDitude.
Replay This Free Webinar
In this audio and slide presentation, Fred Frankel, Ph.D., discusses:
- Working with your child to develop "close" friendships
- Arranging successful play dates
- Learning to "play detective" to find friends with mutual interests for your child
- Helping your child communicate and cooperate with others
Meet the expert:
Fred Frankel, Ph.D., is author of Friends Forever: How Parents Can Help Their Kids Make and Keep Good Friends. Dr. Frankel has directed the UCLA Parenting & Children's Friendship Program for the past 29 years. During that time he has either had direct or supervisory clinical experience with more than 2,500 families. He is co-developer (with Bob Myatt) of Children's Friendship Training and co-developer (with Liz Laugeson) of the PEERS program for adolescents and adults.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about parenting ADHD children
INSTANT ACCESS! Play the webinar and slide presentation of Friends Forever, plus get more information from ADDitude.