ADHD Webinar: Friends Forever — Strategies for Lasting Friendships for ADHD Children with Dr. Frankel
Fred Frankel, Ph.D., answers all of your questions about how to help your ADHD child find friendship.
Fred Frankel, Ph.D., is author of Friends Forever: How Parents Can Help Their Kids Make and Keep Good Friends. Dr. Frankel has directed the UCLA Parenting & Children's Friendship Program for the past 29 years. During that time he has either had direct or supervisory clinical experience with more than 2,500 families. He is co-developer (with Bob Myatt) of Children's Friendship Training and co-developer (with Liz Laugeson) of the PEERS program for adolescents and adults.
In his Friends Forever: Strategies for Better Play Dates and Lasting Friendships for ADHD Children Webinar, Dr. Frankel addresses your questions about...
- Working with your child to develop "close" friendships
- Arranging successful play dates
- Learning to "play detective" to find friends with mutual interests for your child
- Helping your child communicate and cooperate with others
- Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Dr. Frankel's Webinar
Listen to the free recording of Dr. Frankel's Friends Forever: Strategies for Better Play Dates and Lasting Friendships for ADHD Children Webinar and download the free Webinar slides.
Plus receive our Free newsletter about parenting ADHD children