ADHD Webinar: How ADHD Affects Your Child's Behavior with Dr. Russell Barkley
Dr. Russell Barkley answers all of your questions about how the condition affects your child's everyday behavior.
Russell Barkley, Ph.D., is a clinical professor of psychiatry and pediatrics at the Medical University of South Carolina. He is a clinical scientist, educator, and practitioner who has published 21 books, rating scales, and clinical manuals numbering 28 editions. Dr. Barkley has appeared on nationally televised programs. He has received numerous awards for his career accomplishments, contributions to research in ADHD, to clinical practice, and for the dissemination of science. His websites are www.russellbarkley.org and www.ADHDLectures.com. His most recent parents' books are Taking Charge of ADHD and Your Defiant Child (New York, Guilford Press).
In his How ADHD Affects Your Child's Everyday Behavior Webinar, Dr. Barkley addresses your questions about...
- Understanding how attention deficit affects your child and his or her behavior
- How parents can identify and then manage behaviors related to ADHD in their children
- Accommodations that address your ADHD child's behavior besides medication
- How to decide when parents should assist and provide structure for their child and when parents should stop attempting to modify their child's behavior
- Effective consequences and rewards for behavior intervention
- Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Dr. Barkley's Webinar
Listen to the free recording of Dr. Barkley's How ADHD Affects Your Child's Behavior Webinar and download the free Webinar slides.
Plus receive our Free newsletter about parenting ADHD children