ADHD Webinar: Make Friends, Keep Friends — Raise Your ADHD Child's Social IQ with Cathi Cohen, LCSW
Cathi Cohen, LCSW, answers all of your questions about how to help your ADHD child make friends.
Cathi Cohen, LCSW, has worked with children, adolescents, and adults in a clinical setting since 1984. Recognizing the power of treating relationship problems through group therapy, Cathi Cohen created the Stepping Stones Social Skills Group Therapy Program in 1990. She is the author of Raise Your Child's Social IQ: Stepping Stones to People Skills for Kids, and several other books, and has become a leading expert in the field of social skills training with children. Learn more about Cathi Cohen at www.insteppc.com. Cathi Cohen is a contributor to ADDitude Magazine and ADDitudeMag.com.
In her Make Friends, Keep Friends: Raise Your ADHD Child's Social IQ Webinar, Cathi Cohen, LCSW, addresses your questions about...
- Practical tips for addressing social challenges in ADHD children
- How to improve your child's ability to read social cues and body language
- Ways to help your child convey his or her own feelings appropriately and accurately to others
- Your role as parents in developing positive social behaviors in your ADHD children
- How to help your child build relationships with peers
- Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Cathi Cohen's Webinar
Read what people are saying about Cathi Cohen's Webinar...
- "Thank you SO much for hosting this webinar. I look forward to applying what I learned today from Cathi Cohen with my ADHD son."
- "This webinar was filled with great and useful information for parents looking ot help their kids make friends."
- "Cathi Cohen's webinar offered practical information for kids facing bullying at school. This is a big issue for my ADHD child, and I was glad to get my questions answered."
Listen to the free recording of Cathi Cohen's Raise Your ADHD Child's Social IQ Webinar and download the free Webinar slides.
Plus receive our Free newsletter about parenting ADHD children