ADHD Webinar: Use Alternative Therapies to Manage ADHD Symptoms with Dr. Sandy Newmark
Dr. Sandy Newmark answers all of your questions about using alternative therapies to manage ADHD symptoms in children and adults.
Dr. Sandy Newmark is the founder of the Center for Pediatric Integrative Medicine in San Francisco and author of ADHD Without Drugs: A Guide to Natural Care of Children with ADHD. He is head of the Pediatric Integrative Neurodevelopment Clinic at the Osher Center for Integrative Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Sandy Newmark is a contributor to ADDitude Magazine and ADDitudeMag.com.
In his How to Use Alternative Therapies to Manage ADHD Symptoms Webinar, Dr. Sandy Newmark addresses your questions about...
- Strategies for developing an integrative treatment program
- How and why nutrition and diet can help manage ADHD symptoms in children and adults
- How the elimination diet works in treating ADHD symptoms
- Important minerals to consider when addressing symptoms of attention deficit
- What home computer programs can help in managing ADHD symptoms
- Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Dr. Sandy Newmark's Webinar and links to his top articles
Listen to the free recording of Dr. Sandy Newmark's How to Use Alternative Therapies to Manage ADHD Symptoms Webinar and download the free Webinar slides.
Plus receive our Free newsletter about treating ADHD