ADHD Webinar: Remember More, Forget Less with Dr. Ari Tuckman
Ari Tuckman, Psy.D., MBA, answers all of your questions about improving your working memory.
Dr. Ari Tuckman is the author of More Attention, Less Deficit and Understand Your Brain, Get More Done. He speaks about succeeding with ADHD at CHADD each year. He has a practice in West Chester, Pennsylvania, where he works with adults and adolescents with attention challenges. Dr. Ari Tuckman is a contributor to ADDitude Magazine and ADDitudeMag.com.
In his Remember More, Forget Less: How to Improve Working Memory Webinar, Dr. Ari Tuckman addresses your questions about...
- The definition of working memory and how it's related to ADHD
- Strategies to strengthen and make the most of your working memory
- How to address learning issues related to memory
- Ways to reduce distractions in order to improve your working memory
- Exercises and tricks that will help improve your working memory
- Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Dr. Ari Tuckman's Webinar and links to his top articles
Read what people are saying about Dr. Ari Tuckman's Webinar...
- "I appreciated the way in which Dr. Tuckman shared his knowledge of working memory -- it was very straightforward and easy for me to understand. He offered helpful tricks to improve working memory that I hope to put into practice!"
- "This webinar was extremely thorough. Dr. Tuckman provided attendees with practical information for both ADHD adults and children that need help improving their working memory. Thank you."
- "Thank you for the clear explanations and useful strategies presented in this webinar. Dr. Tuckman offered advice that was to the point."
Listen to the free recording of Dr. Ari Tuckman's Remember More, Forget Less Webinar and download the free Webinar slides.
Plus receive our Free newsletter about treating ADHD