ADHD Webinar: Managing Adult ADHD with Dr. Michele Novotni
Michele Novotni, Ph.D., answers all of your questions about addressing ADHD sleep issues, finding ADHD professionals and support networks to help you manage ADHD symptoms, fighting procrastination to get things done, plus more.
Dr. Michele Novotni is an internationally recognized expert in the field of ADHD. She is the former president and CEO of the national Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA), and author of Adult AD/HD and What Does Everybody Else Know That I Don't? Dr. Michele Novotni is a contributor to ADDitude Magazine and ADDitudeMag.com.
In her Managing Adult ADHD: You Can Do It Webinar, Dr. Michele Novotni addresses your questions about...
- Tips for getting to sleep and waking up in the morning
- How to use technology to help manage your ADHD
- Strategies for getting motivated to start tasks
- Ways to find professional help and support when addressing ADHD
- How to identify and focus on your strengths and outsource tasks in the areas you have trouble with
- Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Dr. Michele Novotni's Webinar and links to her top articles
Read what people are saying about Dr. Michele Novotni's Webinar...
- "I really appreciated the specific techniques Dr. Novotni discussed in her webinar. So often we hear about general ways to manage symptoms, but her advice for coping with ADHD on the job and at home was straight-forward and practical. A big thank you!"
- "This webinar was so encouraging. I'm truly inspired by Dr. Novotni's words of wisdom and feel like I can do it. I'm not alone, and there are indeed people that understand what I'm going through."
- "Thank you for all of the on-target information. Dr. Novotni was very engaging -- it was helpful that she shared her own successes and struggles. This webinar was incredibly valuable."
Listen to the free recording of Dr. Michele Novotni's Manage Adult ADHD: You Can Do It Webinar and download the free Webinar slides.
Plus receive our Free newsletter about adult ADHD