ADHD Webinar: Be a Coach to Your ADHD Teen with Jodi Sleeper-Triplett
Jodi Sleeper-Triplett answers all of your questions about how best to support your child as he develops independence, navigating high school and college choices, strategies on building the skills necessary for adulthood, plus more.
Parents of ADHD teens must eventually take a step back to encourage them to develop independence. Jodi Sleeper-Triplett explains how to become your child's coach, modeling healthy behaviors and life skills.
Play the webinar and slide presentation of Put Your ADHD Teen in the Lead, plus get more information from ADDitude.
Replay This Free Webinar
In this audio and slide presentation, Jodi Sleeper-Triplett discusses:
- Tips for communicating with your ADHD teen
- Understanding your teen's learning style
- How to model healthy behaviors for your ADHD teen
- The benefits of hiring a tutor or coach to help your ADHD teen
- How to encourage your teen to study and develop a good work ethic
Meet the expert:
Jodi Sleeper-Triplett is president of JST Coaching, focused on ADHD youth coaching. She is co-founder of the Institute for the Advancement of ADHD Coaching and the author of Empowering Youth with ADHD.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about parenting ADHD kids
INSTANT ACCESS! Play the webinar and slide presentation of Put Your ADHD Teen in the Lead, plus get more information from ADDitude.