ADHD Webinar: Be a Coach to Your ADHD Teen with Jodi Sleeper-Triplett
Jodi Sleeper-Triplett answers all of your questions about how best to support your child as he develops independence, navigating high school and college choices, strategies on building the skills necessary for adulthood, plus more.
Jodi Sleeper-Triplett is president of JST Coaching, focused on ADHD youth coaching. She is co-founder of the Institute for the Advancement of ADHD Coaching and the author of Empowering Youth with ADHD. Jodi Sleeper-Triplett is a regular contributor to ADDitude Magazine and ADDitudeMag.com.
In her Be a Coach to Your ADHD Teen Webinar, Jodi Sleeper-Triplett addresses your questions about...
- Tips for communicating with your ADHD teen
- Understanding your teen's learning style
- How to model healthy behaviors for your ADHD teen
- The benefits of hiring a tutor or coach to help your ADHD teen
- How to encourage your teen to study and develop a good work ethic
- Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Jodi Sleeper-Triplett's Webinar
Listen to the free recording of Jodi Sleeper-Triplett's Be a Coach to Your ADHD Teen Webinar and download the free Webinar slides.
Plus receive our Free newsletter about parenting ADHD children