|Replay This Free Webinar
Patricia Quinn, M.D., is a developmental pediatrician in the Washington, D.C., area. A graduate of Georgetown University Medical School, Dr. Quinn specializes in child development and psychopharmacology. Cofounder and director of the Center for Girls and Women with ADHD, she is the author of Putting on the Brakes: A Young People's Guide to Understanding Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Dr. Quinn is a regular columnist in ADDitude magazine and contributor to ADDitudeMag.com.
In her How ADHD Girls and Women Can Win Webinar, Dr. Patricia Quinn addresses your questions about...
- Tips on accurately diagnosing ADHD in girls and women
- How ADHD impacts girls and women differently than boys and men
- Why girls and women are often diagnosed with ADHD later in life
- Ways to manage ADHD symptoms that are specific to girls and women
- Strategies for socializing and making friends as a girl or woman with ADHD
Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Dr. Patricia Quinn's Webinar and links to her top articles
Listen to the free recording of Dr. Patricia Quinn's How ADHD Girls and Women Can Win Webinar and download the free Webinar slides.
Plus receive our Free newsletter about treating ADHD
Replay This Free Webinar