|Replay This Webinar
A pioneer in the field of ADHD coaching, Sandy Maynard was instrumental in the development of The National Attention Deficit Disorder Association's Coaching Guidelines and a founding board member for the Institute for the Advancement of ADHD Coaching (IAAC). Sandy currently runs Catalytic Coaching: SandyMaynard.com. She is a regular columnist in ADDitude magazine and contributor to ADDitudeMag.com.
In her Get Started, Get Organized, and Get Things Done Webinar, Sandy Maynard addresses your questions about...
- Streamlining your ever-growing piles of paperwork
- Practical solutions for keeping track of important things
- Developing new routines to stay organized -- and how to stick with them
- Reminder systems to improve your memory
- How to get motivated to stay on track with organization
Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Sandy Maynard's Webinar and links to her top organization articles
Listen to the recording of Sandy Maynard's Get Started, Get Organized, and Get Things Done Webinar and download the webinar slides for $4.95.
Plus receive our Free newsletter about managing adult ADHD
Replay This Webinar