|Replay This Free Webinar
Dr. Ned Hallowell, a child and adult psychiatrist, is a NY Times bestselling author, world-renowned speaker on ADHD. He has authored eighteen books on various psychological topics, including ADHD. Ned is a regular columnist in ADDitude magazine and contributor to ADDitudeMag.com.
In his Understanding Your ADHD Webinar, Dr. Ned Hallowell addresses your questions about...
- Discovering the positive aspects of ADHD
- Dealing with a late ADHD diagnosis
- Ways to stay focused and organized with ADHD
- Treating ADHD's comorbid conditions
- How to develop strategies to meet your goals
- Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Dr. Ned Hallowell's Webinar, the Webinar transcript file, and links to his top articles
Listen to the free recording of Dr. Ned Hallowell's Understanding Your ADHD Webinar, download the free Webinar slides, and Webinar transcript file.
Plus receive our Free newsletter about treating attention deficit
Replay This Free Webinar