Free Webinar Replay: Teaching Preteen Independence Without Hovering
Strategies for teaching your adolescent to balance responsibility with freedom, while building up executive skills.
Do most conversations with your preteen end in a shouting match? You're not alone. Peg Dawson, Ed.D., explains how to navigate the precarious parent-child relationship through adolescence, while giving your child the independence he craves.
Play the webinar and slide presentation of Teaching Preteen Independence Without Hovering, plus get more information from ADDitude.
Replay This Free Webinar
In this audio and slide presentation, Peg Dawson, Ed.D., discusses:
- How to motivate your child to learn and practice executive skills such as planning, organization, and time management
- Strategies for avoiding pre-teen power struggles
- Ways to empower, and not micro-manage, your child
Meet the expert:
Peg Dawson, Ed.D., received her doctorate in school/child clinical psychology from the University of Virginia. She worked as a school psychologist for 16 years in Maine and New Hampshire, and, for the past 20 years, has worked at the Center for Learning and Attention Disorders in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, where she specializes in the assessment of children and adults with learning and attention disorders. Dawson is co-author of Smart but Scattered and Smart but Scattered Teens.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about raising ADHD kids
INSTANT ACCESS! Play the webinar and slide presentation of Teaching Preteen Independence Without Hovering, plus get more information from ADDitude.