Free Webinar Replay: Healing the ADHD Brain
Interventions and strategies that work.
There's no one-size-fits-all approach for treating ADHD. Daniel G. Amen, M.D., explains a multitude of treatment options that you can implement into every facet of your life — from medication and supplements to diet & exercise and neurofeedback. Plus how personal coaching can help achieve specific goals.
Play the webinar and slide presentation of Healing the ADHD Brain, plus get more information from ADDitude.
Replay This Free Webinar
In this webinar, Dr. Amen discusses:
- Types of interventions, including ways to treat ADHD with medication, supplements, diet/exercise, and neurofeedback
- Ways psychological interventions—targeted psychotherapy, focused breathing, and personal coaching—can help fight negative thoughts
- How to combat isolation and get the support you need through social and spiritual interventions
Meet the expert:
Dr. Daniel G. Amen, M.D., is a physician, double board-certified psychiatrist, teacher, and nine-time New York Times bestselling author. Dr. Amen is the founder and medical director of Amen Clinics in Newport Beach and San Francisco, California, Bellevue, Washington, Reston, Virginia, Atlanta, and New York City. Dr. Amen is a Distinguished Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association. For more information, visit his website at www.danielamenmd.amenclinics.com.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about treating ADHD
What listeners are saying:
"Wonderful look at how the brain is affected by ADD. Thank you!"
"I appreciated Dr. Amen's emphasis on diet and supplements. My experience has been that using a natural approach significantly improves symptoms in adults and children. I was glad for the validation."
"Dr. Amen provided a lot of useful information in such a short amount of time. I will definitely be following up with his book. Thank you!"
"Very thoughtful and helpful. Dr. Amen delivers truth and hope in a compassionate way that will help change my family's life for the better."
INSTANT ACCESS! Play the webinar and slide presentation of Healing the ADHD Brain, plus get more information from ADDitude.