Free Webinar Replay: The Career Clinic for ADHD Adults
Learn how to find the right career and make better professional choices that lead to success in the workplace.
Finding the right career can be especially challenging for adults with ADHD. Wilma Fellman, M.Ed., LPC, shares expert advice on finding the right job, achieving your career goals and managing your ADHD in the workplace.
In this audio and slide presentation, Wilma Fellman discusses:
- How to choose your best career
- Strategies for managing your ADHD in the workplace
- Ways to modify a career to meet your needs
Meet the expert:
Wilma Fellman, M.Ed., LPC, has been a career counselor for over 30 years, specializing in ADHD, LD, and other challenges. She is the author of The Other Me: Poetic Thoughts on ADD for Adults, Kids, and Parents and Finding a Career That Works for You.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about managing adult ADHD