ADHD Experts Webinar: Weight-Loss Secrets for ADHD Adults
In this webinar, John Fleming, Ph.D, shares ADHD-friendly solutions to adult weight management problems.
Could your attention deficit be causing you to eat in excess? Expert John Fleming, Ph.D., thinks there's a connection between ADHD and overeating. Get ADHD-proof strategies for fighting the battle of the bulge and living a healthier life.
Play the webinar and slide presentation of Weight-Loss Secrets for ADHD Adults, plus get more information from ADDitude.
Replay This Free Webinar
In this audio and slide presentation, John Fleming, Ph.D., discusses:
- How an ADHDer’s sleep habits can contribute to weight gain
- Why ADHD adults who are effectively medicated tend to lose weight more than those who are left untreated
- Why daily exercise works better in losing weight than intermittent exercise
Meet the expert:
Dr. John Fleming is a psychologist in private practice with more than 25 years of experience in the treatment of eating issues. After earning a Ph.D. at the University of Wisconsin (Milwaukee), he completed a postdoctoral fellowship at the University of Chicago. John has provided assessment and treatment for individuals with ADHD for 18 years. During this time he has also co-directed a research program investigating the connection between ADHD, overeating, and obesity. For more information, visit Dr. Flemming's website at www.drjohnfleming.com.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about managing adult ADHD
INSTANT ACCESS! Play the webinar and slide presentation of Weight-Loss Secrets for ADHD Adults, plus get more information from ADDitude.