Free Webinar Replay: Defuse the Defiance
Treating Oppositional Defiant Disorder in kids and adults.
William Dodson, M.D., shares expert advice on oppositional defiant disorder—what it is, medications that help, and how families can manage it.
In this audio and slide presentation, William Dodson, M.D., discusses:
- The medications that can help manage Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD) symptoms
- The best behavioral programs for younger kids and teens
- Why you should not wait to treat ODD—sooner is always better
Meet the expert:
Dr. Dodson is a board-certified adult psychiatrist who has specialized in adults with ADHD for the last 23 years. He has written on how the basic research on ADHD can be applied to everyday clinical practice.
Dr. Dodson is currently in private practice in Denver, Colorado. He is a Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association and was the 2006 recipient of the Maxwell J. Schleifer Distinguished National Service Award for his work with people with disabilities. His upcoming book is titled, What You Wished Your Doctor Knew About ADHD.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Links to resources mentioned
- Related articles from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about treating ADHD and comorbid conditions
What listeners are saying:
- "Dr. Dodson is a wonderfully skilled presenter. Thank you for making a difficult topic more understandable. This is one of the best webinars I've attended—and I attend quite a few. Nice job!"
- "Great questions, host and expert in this webinar. I especially appreciated the references to literature, medication and opinions shared during the hour. Thank you!"
- "Good information from Dr. Dodson. As an educator, this information gave me a better understanding of oppositional defiant disorder."