ADHD Experts Podcast Episode: ADHD Mindfulness
A natural therapy to manage ADHD symptoms
Ever wish you could just shake off the stress and "turn-off" your racing mind? It may be time to give this alternate treatment a try. Lidia Zylowska, M.D., shares mindfulness strategies for managing ADHD symptoms and reducing ADHD-induced stress.
In this audio and slide presentation, Dr. Zylowska discusses:
- How to decrease ADHD-related stress
- Ways to reframe negative situations by tapping into positive emotions
- Meditation tips for ADHDers (Yes, even ADHDers can do it!)
Meet the expert:
Lidia Zylowska, M.D., is a board-certified psychiatrist and a Diplomate of the American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine, with an expertise in adult ADHD and mindfulness-based therapy. She is the author of The Mindfulness Prescription for Adult ADHD. A graduate of the UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute, Dr. Zylowska has trained in integrative psychiatry and conducted research at UCLA. She is a co-founding member of the UCLA Mindful Awareness Research Center where she led the development of the Mindful Awareness Practices (MAPs) for ADHD, a meditation-based training in self-regulation.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about treating ADHD