Free Webinar Replay: The Organized Student
Set your ADHD child up to succeed at school.
How many times has your ADHD child completed his homework, then lost it before he could turn it in? Donna Goldberg offers solutions to help tame the chaos of lockers and backpacks and keep computer files organized.
In this audio and slide presentation, Donna Goldberg discusses:
- How to tame the chaos of lockers and backpacks
- How to establish a personal home system file
- Tips for organizing a student’s computer
Meet the expert:
Donna Goldberg founded The Organized Student in 1990. Combining her background in psychiatric research and child development with her skills as a librarian, Donna devised a unique method to help students succeed in school. Goldberg’s book, The Organized Student: Teaching Children the Skills for Success in School and Beyond, was awarded the Margot Merek Book Award by the International Dyslexia Association in 2007. Donna and The Organized Student have been seen on CNN, CNBC, the Today Show, and Good Morning America.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about managing ADHD at school