Free Webinar Replay: You Can Do It!
Managing adult ADHD all day, from morning through bedtime.
ADHD doesn't only affect adults during the workday. Michele Novotni, Ph.D., presents everyday solutions for fighting procrastination, identifying strengths, getting motivated in the morning, and, yes, getting to sleep at night.
In this audio and slide presentation, Michele Novotni, Ph.D., discusses:
- Tips for getting to sleep and waking up in the morning
- How to use technology to help manage your ADHD
- Strategies for getting motivated to start tasks
- Ways to find professional help and support when addressing ADHD
- How to identify and focus on your strengths and outsource tasks in the areas you have trouble with
Meet the expert:
Dr. Michele Novotni is an internationally recognized expert in the field of ADHD. She is the former president and CEO of the national Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA), and author of Adult AD/HD and What Does Everybody Else Know That I Don't? Dr. Novotni is a contributor to ADDitude magazine and ADDitudeMag.com.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about managing adult ADHD
What listeners are saying:
"I really appreciated the specific techniques Dr. Novotni discussed. So often we hear about general ways to manage symptoms, but her advice for coping with ADHD on the job and at home was straightforward and practical. A big thank you!"
"This episode was so encouraging. I'm truly inspired by Dr. Novotni's words of wisdom and feel like I can do it. I'm not alone, and there are indeed people that understand what I'm going through."
"Thank you for all of the on-target information. Dr. Novotni was very engaging -- it was helpful that she shared her own successes and struggles. This talk was incredibly valuable."