Free Webinar Replay: Tame Your To-Do List
Stay on time and on task with adult ADHD.
Do you have trouble getting things done? Use the concrete strategies from ADHD coach Beth Main to develop a task-management system that works, avoid procrastination, and learn when to delegate, defer, and drop to-do items.
In this audio and slide presentation, Beth Main discusses:
- Developing and following a task-management system that works for you
- Strategies to delegate, defer, and drop tasks on your to-do list
- Procrastination causes and ways to avoid them
- Ways to improve focus and overall brain function
- How to complete unfinished tasks
Meet the expert:
Beth Main is an ADHD coach, helping people develop the systems, strategies, and skills they need to overcome their ADHD challenges and reach their goals. Learn more about Beth Main and ADHD coaching at ADHDSolutions.net. Beth Main is a contributor to ADDitude magazine and ADDitudeMag.com.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about managing adult ADHD
What listeners are saying:
"I want to say a big thanks to Beth Main for taking the time to address this topic. Just knowing that there are professionals devoted to helping ADHDers is such a relief. I have renewed hope."
"This episode was filled with useful information and easy-to-follow strategies for dealing with time and task management. I am also thankful to know that there are other people struggling with the same day-to-day tasks that I am."
"Beth Main's discussion was so helpful! The accompanying slides were an added bonus -- she clearly knows who her audience is. I hope Beth Main hosts another talk in the near future."