Free Webinar Replay: The ADHD Diet
The best supplements, vitamins, and foods for kids with attention deficit
Sandy Newmark, M.D., explains why the right nutrition can make a big difference for children with ADHD. Learn the family meal-planning approach (starting with a good breakfast!) that can help improve symptoms.
In this audio and slide presentation, Dr. Newmark
- How nutrition can make a huge difference in the success of an ADHD child
- Why breakfast is so important for ADHD children
- How the glycemic index should guide your meal planning
Meet the expert:
Dr. Newmark is the founder of the Center for Pediatric Integrative Medicine in San Francisco and author of ADHD Without Drugs: A Guide to Natural Care of Children with ADHD. He is head of the Pediatric Integrative Neurodevelopment Clinic at the Osher Center for Integrative Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco. Dr. Sandy Newmark is a contributor to ADDitude magazine and additudemag.com.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about treating ADHD