Free Webinar Replay: Remember More, Forget Less
How to improve your working memory.
Weak working memory is what causes adults with ADHD to forget where we parked the car or the item we just ran to the store to buy. Dr. Ari Tuckman presents exercises and tricks you can use to build up your working memory.
In this audio and slide presentation, Ari Tuckman, Psy.D., MBA, discusses:
- The definition of working memory and how it's related to ADHD
- Strategies to strengthen and make the most of your working memory
- How to address learning issues related to memory
- Ways to reduce distractions
- Exercises and tricks that will help improve your working memory
Meet the expert:
Ari Tuckman, Psy.D., MBA, is the author of More Attention, Less Deficit and Understand Your Brain, Get More Done. He speaks about succeeding with ADHD at CHADD each year. He has a practice in West Chester, Pennsylvania, where he works with adults and adolescents with attention challenges.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about managing adult ADHD
What listeners are saying:
"I appreciated the way in which Dr. Tuckman shared his knowledge of working memory -- it was very straightforward and easy for me to understand. He offered helpful tricks to improve working memory that I hope to put into practice!"
"This discussion was extremely thorough. Dr. Tuckman provided listeners with practical information for both ADHD adults and children that need help improving their working memory. Thank you."
"Thank you for the clear explanations and useful strategies presented in this session. Dr. Tuckman offered advice that was to the point."