Free Webinar Replay: Get Started, Get Organized, Get Things Done
Finding practical solutions for ADHD adults.
Streamlining your ever-growing piles of paperwork, developing new routines to stay organized -- and sticking with them, setting up systems to jog your memory, and more from adult ADHD coach Sandy Maynard.
In this audio and slide presentation, Sandy Maynard, M.S., discusses:
- Streamlining your ever-growing piles of paperwork
- Practical solutions for keeping track of important things
- Developing new routines to stay organized -- and how to stick with them
- Reminder systems to improve your memory
- How to get motivated to stay on track with organization
Meet the expert:
A pioneer in the field of ADHD coaching, Sandy Maynard, M.S., was instrumental in the development of The National Attention Deficit Disorder Association's Coaching Guidelines and a founding board member for the Institute for the Advancement of ADHD Coaching (IAAC). Sandy currently runs Catalytic Coaching: SandyMaynard.com.
Webinar replays include:
- Slides accompanying the audio
- Related resources from ADDitude
- Free newsletter updates about managing adult ADHD