ADHD Experts Podcast Episode: Get Started, Get Organized, Get Things Done
Practical Solutions for ADHD Adults
Streamlining your ever-growing piles of paperwork, developing new routines to stay organized -- and sticking with them, setting up systems to jog your memory, and more from adult ADHD coach Sandy Maynard.
A pioneer in the field of ADHD coaching, Sandy Maynard, M.S., was instrumental in the development of The National Attention Deficit Disorder Association's Coaching Guidelines and a founding board member for the Institute for the Advancement of ADHD Coaching (IAAC). Sandy currently runs Catalytic Coaching: SandyMaynard.com. She is a regular columnist in ADDitude magazine and contributor to ADDitudeMag.com.
In her ADHD Experts Podcast episode, Sandy Maynard addresses your questions about:
Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Sandy Maynard's podcast episode and links to her top organization articles
- Streamlining your ever-growing piles of paperwork
- Practical solutions for keeping track of important things
- Developing new routines to stay organized -- and how to stick with them
- Reminder systems to improve your memory
- How to get motivated to stay on track with organization
Listen to the free podcast episode, Get Started, Get Organized, Get Things Done, and download the slides.
Plus receive our FREE e-newsletter about adult ADHD