ADHD Experts Podcast Episode: Moms with ADHD
Keep Your Kids and Yourself Organized and Get Things Done!
Terry Matlen shares her best strategies, from one woman and mom with ADHD to another, about limiting responsibilities, creating structure for yourself and your child, managing paperwork and clutter, and more.
Terry Matlen, MSW, ACSW, is a psychotherapist and consultant specializing in adults with ADHD. She is director of addconsults.com, and the author of Survival Tips for Women with AD/HD: Beyond Piles, Palms and Post-its. Terry Matlen is a regular columnist in ADDitude magazine and contributor to ADDitudeMag.com.
In her ADHD Experts Podcast episode, Terry Matlen addresses your questions about:
Plus, receive access to the slides accompanying Terry Matlen's podcast episode and links to her top articles
- Suggestions for structuring your day when you also have to provide structure for your ADHD child
- How to limit your responsibilities as a mom living with ADHD
- Tips on managing paperwork and decreasing clutter
- Ways to set up a system to pay the bills on time
- Terry Matlen's personal connection to ADHD, both as a woman living with ADHD and as a parent of a daughter with ADHD/LD
Listen to the free podcast episode, Moms with ADHD, and download the slides.
Plus receive our FREE e-newsletter about adult ADHD